Lawn and garden equipment for sale.
Get the latest lawn & garden products, call 763-307-2800.
For weed whacking, mowing, snow blowing, and beyond, we have the equipment you need!
Lawn and Garden manufacturers like Toro and Stihl are now on the cutting edge. We offer a growing array of mowers, blowers, trimmers, snow blowers, and more. Suppose you’re a homeowner or lawn care professional looking for equipment for lawn maintenance, landscaping, and more. We offer a wide variety of new, used, and clearance machines at three convenient locations. Need a rental? We have everything from attachments to skid steers available for daily, weekly or monthly rates!
Get the latest lawn & garden products, call 763-307-2800.
2023 Kubota Z726XKW-3-60 Zero Turn Mower 240567CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: KBN-Z726X-60-1Condition: New
2023 Kubota Z421KW-54 Zero Turn Mower 239705CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: 239705Condition: New
2023 Bobcat ZT2000 Zero-Turn Mower 234266CALL FOR PRICE
In StockUnit#: 234266Condition: New
2023 Bobcat ZT2000 Zero-Turn Mower 234265CALL FOR PRICE
In StockUnit#: 234265Condition: New
2023 Bobcat ZT2000 Zero-Turn Mower 234263CALL FOR PRICE
In StockUnit#: 234263Condition: New
Toro 54″ (137 cm) TITAN® MR 5400 MyRide Zero Turn Mower (75317TA)$6,025.00
In stockUnit#: TRN-75317TACondition: New
Toro 34″ (107 cm) TimeCutter® Zero Turn Mower (75730TA)$3,125.00
In stockUnit#: TRN-75730TACondition: New
2023 Bobcat ZT2000 Zero-Turn Mower 234262CALL FOR PRICE
In StockUnit#: 234262Condition: New
2023 Bobcat ZT2000 Zero-Turn Mower 234264CALL FOR PRICE
In StockUnit#: 234264Condition: New
2023 Bobcat ZT3500 Zero-Turn Mower 229411CALL FOR PRICE
In StockUnit#: 229411Condition: New
Lawn & Garden Q&A:
Everything you need to know before you buy lawn & garden equipment.
What lawn and garden equipment do we offer?
- Lawn Mowers – We carry a variety of different types of lawn mowers such as:
- Zero Turns – Advantages of Zero Turn Mowers: Maneuverability. When it comes to mowing, having better maneuverability can help increase your efficiency. Faster Mowing Times. More Comfort. Less Weed Eating. Wider Range of Models. Better looking lawn.
- Walk-Behind – The smaller footprint of walk-behind mowers makes them much easier to control. Turning and stopping is simple, which makes these mowers ideal for tight spaces or yards with objects like flower beds or other objects that should not be mowed.
- Lawn Tractors – Lawn tractors are an affordable option for anyone with a lot of grass to cut, and their intuitive design helps to keep the operation as simple as possible. They also bring a bit of extra utility; some even come with PTO so you can hook up attachments as you would to a larger ag tractor.
- Commercial – The commercial engine will always have a much higher blade tip speed and torque rating. A higher blade tip speed simply spins the mower blades faster this is called blade tip speed. Usually 2 to 3 times faster than a residential blade.
- Snow Blowers – We carry three types of snowblowers: Single-stage, Two-stage, and commercial
- Three-stage snowblowers can quickly remove heavy or icy snow, but this may only be necessary for areas where a high volume of snow is common.
- Each type of snowblower is available in various widths, and single-stage and two-stage snowblowers are available as electric snowblowers or gas-powered models.
- Consider these questions to make sure you find the best snowblower for your terrain as well as the amount and type of snow your area typically receives.
- Chainsaws – Chainsaws are powerful tools. And handled with the proper safety know-how, a chainsaw can be an indispensable labor-saver, one that can clear through brush too thick for electric loppers, fell a tree that’s threatening a roof, slice off dangerous broken tree limbs, or cut stumps into firewood.
- Trimmers/Edgers – String trimmers are used to trim the grass in tight spots that a lawn mower can’t reach, like along a fence, under decks, or near delicate plants and shrubs. On the other hand,
lawn edgersare used to clean up borders along sidewalks and driveways.
- Blowers – A leaf blower, commonly known as a blower, is a device that propels air out of a nozzle to move debris such as leaves and grass cuttings. Leaf blowers are powered by electric or gasoline motors.
- Pruners – The primary purpose of pruners is to remove dead, diseased, or damaged stems and branches from plants and bushes. It’s important to remove parts of plants that have died because dead stems tend to attract unwanted insects and harbor diseases. Pruning will also help to improve plant health and prevent undesired growth.
- Sheers – Hedge shears are multi-purpose tools used for shaping shrubs and cutting weeds, overgrown grass, bushes, and shrubs.
- Backpack Sprayers – The most common uses for backpack sprayers are for lawn care and pest control type applications. Backpack sprayers are used to apply fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and many more types of chemicals.
- Pressure Washers – Pressure washing or power washing is the use of high-pressure water spray to remove loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud, and dirt from surfaces and objects such as buildings, vehicles, and concrete surfaces.
- Power Rakes – A Power Rake is great for seedbed preparation, lawn prep, and any and all heavy-duty raking applications. Many home builders and contractors use it for fine grading around a project before seeding, and landscapers use it to aerate lawns and sod.
- Aerators – An
aeratoris used to make small holes or plugs in your lawn. When those holes are in place, more water, fertilizer, and seeds can get down to the level that they need and help increase the strength of your lawn. If you want green and healthy turf, aerating is a process that will need to happen from time to time.
- Stump Grinders – Stump grinders are powerful tools used for eradicating tree stumps. By gradually chipping away at a stump with a multi-toothed cutting wheel that spins at high speeds, stump grinders are able to rapidly tear and strip away small pieces of wood, progressing deeper with each pass.