2021 is coming to a close, meaning many smart buyers like you are pondering equipment purchases
2021 is coming to a close, meaning many smart buyers like you are pondering equipment purchases to take advantage of year-end expenses and depreciation for tax purposes. That’s nothing new.
What is new, however, is that Lano Equipment is currently looking to purchase used machines in good condition – skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, and excavators. Our nation’s current supply chain issues could be your opportunity to reap the best price possible for your used machine.
Benefits of selling your used machine now:
- Get a top dollar, cash offer – Why mess around? Lano makes it fast and easy to sell your used machine. We have proven buyers waiting in line looking for your used machine.
- Put our market reach to work for you – Lano Equipment has buyers looking for specific machines like yours already, either our current customers or new leads from buyers all the country.
- What have you got to lose? Send us some pictures, specs and we will send you an offer right away, pending qualifications.
High consumer demand is your ticket to a nice price for your used skid steer loader, compact track loader, excavator, or whatever you’re selling. If you’re interested, email Juston Lano right away.
Be prepared to:
- provide proof of ownership
- sign a bill of sale stating no liens owed
- and/or give permission for a UCC-1 search that provide detailed history on equipment in question.
Supply chain issues = huge demand
Supplies of new steer loaders, excavators, tractors have been unpredictable all year, with many manufacturers like Bobcat, Kubota, Sany and others struggling to deliver products in a timely fashion, simply due to intermittent shortages of raw materials, components and labor. With lead times for new machines several months or longer, the moment new products arrive at our stores, they’re gone – delivered to customers who ordered months earlier.
Supply chain issues have also directly affected our used product inventory, which is unseasonably low for this time of year. However, demand for used products is higher than ever. Our current demand volume is up 20% over last year with customers all over the United States beating down our doors looking for good quality used skid steers, tractors, excavators, mowers, trailers, attachments and more.