Attack your most difficult brush and sapling clearing projects with the Bobcat skid steer flail mower attachment.
- Variable Displacement Motor: Allows the flail cutter to be “tuned in” to the machine, depending on its hydraulic capacity. A control on the attachment, which connects to the motor, adjusts the hydraulic flow. This makes it possible to use the flail cutter with an assortment of carriers, a feature critical to the rental market. Can be utilized on machines with hydraulic flows ranging from 17 gpm to 40 gpm.
- Adjustable Rear Gate: Open or close to vary the size of discharge material; ranging from small (for mulching applications), to coarse (for high-performance cutting).
- Automatic Blade Shut–Off Device: When the flail cutter is raised off the ground, this device stops flail rotation preventing debris from being thrown towards the operator.
- Floating Linkage (standard): Along with the compact deck length, the flotation linkage allows the flail cutter to float over ground contours, maintaining surface contact for optimal cutting performance.
- Full-Width, Adjustable Tapered Rear Roller: Provides greater turning ability during operation, making it easier to maneuver the flail cutter in tight areas.
- Safety Compliance: Complies with the SAE J1001 standard for industrial flail mowers.
- Thick Steel Deck: Designed with 1/4-in. steel, the deck is designed for maximum strength and durability.
- Three Cutting Heights: Allows several options of cutting heights for a variety of terrains and brush types.
- Heavy Duty Front Rubber Flap: Helps contain debris.