Get a quick estimate below!
Bobcat Skid Steer Flail Mower Attachment
Purchase skid steer attachments from the world’s oldest Bobcat equipment dealers, established in 1946. Huge inventory of new and used Skid Steer attachments. Financing available. We ship nationwide.
Send Inquiry for Bobcat Skid Steer Flail Mower Attachment
Attack your most difficult brush and sapling clearing projects with the Bobcat skid steer flail mower attachment.
- Variable Displacement Motor: Allows the flail cutter to be “tuned in” to the machine, depending on its hydraulic capacity. A control on the attachment, which connects to the motor, adjusts the hydraulic flow. This makes it possible to use the flail cutter with an assortment of carriers, a feature critical to the rental market. Can be utilized on machines with hydraulic flows ranging from 17 gpm to 40 gpm.
- Adjustable Rear Gate: Open or close to vary the size of discharge material; ranging from small (for mulching applications), to coarse (for high-performance cutting).
- Automatic Blade Shut–Off Device: When the flail cutter is raised off the ground, this device stops flail rotation preventing debris from being thrown towards the operator.
- Floating Linkage (standard): Along with the compact deck length, the flotation linkage allows the flail cutter to float over ground contours, maintaining surface contact for optimal cutting performance.
- Full-Width, Adjustable Tapered Rear Roller: Provides greater turning ability during operation, making it easier to maneuver the flail cutter in tight areas.
- Safety Compliance: Complies with the SAE J1001 standard for industrial flail mowers.
- Thick Steel Deck: Designed with 1/4-in. steel, the deck is designed for maximum strength and durability.
- Three Cutting Heights: Allows several options of cutting heights for a variety of terrains and brush types.
- Heavy Duty Front Rubber Flap: Helps contain debris.
Virnig DHV66EX-GB Skid Steer Low Profile Dirt Bucket Attachment
$1,240.00Unit#: N-VRDHV66EX-GBCondition: New
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lanoequi/public_html/wp-content/themes/Divi-Lano/woocommerce/content-product.php on line 75
Send Inquiry for Virnig DHV66EX-GB Skid Steer Low Profile Dirt Bucket AttachmentInquiry email sent successfully!
Virnig HMPV72 Skid Steer Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Bucket Attachment
$4,660.00Unit#: N-VRHMPV72Condition: New
Send Inquiry for Virnig HMPV72 Skid Steer Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Bucket AttachmentInquiry email sent successfully!
Virnig HSRV84 Skid Steer Heavy Duty Skeleton Rock Bucket Attachment
$2,215.00Unit#: N-VRHSRV84Condition: New
Send Inquiry for Virnig HSRV84 Skid Steer Heavy Duty Skeleton Rock Bucket AttachmentInquiry email sent successfully!