Diamond 25-1726 Forestry Disc Mulcher Skid Steer Attachment, 35+GPM is ideal for large mulch and brush management applications. Forestry disc acts like a flywheel to store energy. Energy used to cut and mulch comes from stored energy, not hydraulic power alone.
- Cutting – Cuts up to 14″ (356mm) diameter trees or brush continuously
- Mulching – Mulches up to 6″ (152mm) diameter trees or brush continuously
- Cut Width – Available in 60″ (1524mm) cutting width
- Configures – Configures with high-flow hydraulic machines only
- Versatility – Attaches and detaches easily to your skid-steer / compact track loader to add versatility and productivity to your existing asset
Cut, Shred, and Mulch Material
- Utilizes just one style of tooth for simple care and maintenance.
- 44 hardened steel teeth act like an axe to slice material
- 4 fixed teeth on the inside of the deck shell mulch as the disc carries material through
- Teeth can be easily sharpened to increase efficiency
- Patented planer knives in the center of the disc eliminate any dead zone