- Electric Start – No pulling, just turn the key and you’re ready to mow.
- 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton 223cc OHV – Powerful 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton 223cc OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that you expect from Toro.
- 30″ Mowing Deck – The wide 30″ mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%*.
(Available on select models.)*Time savings via wider cutting path and enhanced speed of TimeMaster vs. 21″ Toro mower, and will vary due to mowing conditions.
- Dual-ForceTM Cutting System – The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a fine mulch for a superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn.
- Personal Pace w/ Traction Assist – Self-propel system that senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction Assist handle can help you stay in control of your mowing path and speed.
- Spin-StopTM Blade Stop System – This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can briefly step away without having to restart the engine.
- Quick Stow Storage Handle – The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- 2 Point Height-of-Cut – You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points for quick customization of your mowing height.
- Convenient Washout Port – Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
Get a quick estimate below!
Toro 30″ TimeMaster® – Electric Start (21200)
Get it done and get on with your weekend. When you have a big yard and a busy schedule, you need Toro’s TimeMaster® on your side. It cuts a wider path on every pass so you can finish mowing faster. With a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine on board, you’ll have the perfect tool that you need to have the best yard in the neighborhood.