Skid steer grapple attachment, two cylinder, single jaw grapple for digging, raking, piling and loading debris.
- 40″ grapple jaw opening. 1/2″ Grade 80 steel jaw tines, with replaceable series 23 cast teeth.
- Hard stop for fully open and closed positions preventing excess stress and damage to cylinders.
- Open back gives excellent visibility.
- 2″ bore, 8.375″ stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1.25″ diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16″ diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
*Material is Grade 80 plate (80,000 PSI minimum yield strength).