Lano Equipment Rental
Call 763-307-2819 to reserve rental equipment for any construction, landscaping, and agricultural project.
Got a project? You need the best equipment to get the job done right. Lano Equipment always has a variety of quality new and used skid steer loaders, tractors, excavators, and other accessories from compact tractors for sale from top brands like Bobcat, Kubota, Toro, Doosan, Felling, and others, all ready to roll. You can always count on Lano Equipment for rental prices that will compete with any dealership, anywhere, anytime. Scroll below to see our inventory of all our rental items with daily, weekly and monthly rates or contact us for more info.
2022 Bobcat E60 Mini Excavator 220214$71,900.00
In stockUnit#: 220214Condition: Rental
2022 Bobcat E50 Mini Excavator 215593$63,900.00
In stockUnit#: 215593Condition: Rental
2021 Bobcat E60 Mini Excavator 206672$68,900.00
In stockUnit#: 206672Condition: Rental
2022 Bobcat E60 Mini-Excavator 220222$71,900.00
In stockUnit#: 220222Condition: Rental
2021 Sany SY26 Mini-Excavator 212337$39,900.00
In stockUnit#: 212337Condition: Rental
Bobcat T66 Compact Track Loader (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-Bobcat T66Condition: Rental
Bobcat T62 Compact Track Loader (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-Bobcat T62Condition: Rental
Toro TX1000 Mini Track Loader (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-Toro TX1000Condition: Rental
Bobcat S66 Skid Steer Loader (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-Bobcat S66Condition: Rental
Kubota SSV75 Skid Steer Loader (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-Kubota SSV75Condition: Rental
Kubota SSV65 Skid Steer Loader (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-Kubota SSV65Condition: Rental
Kubota SVL65 Compact Track Loader (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-Kubota SVL65Condition: Rental
Vibratory Roller (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-R021Condition: Rental
Soil Conditioner (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-R020Condition: Rental
Brush Mower (Rental)CALL FOR PRICE
In stockUnit#: R-R019Condition: Rental
Rental – Shakopee
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 12noon
Contact: Jeff Jeurissen
Rental – Loretto
Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 12noon
Contact: Andrew Klaustermeier
Rental Terms and Conditions
- Payment – Payments are due in advance. 1/2 day rental units must be returned within 4 hours of checkout time or rental is billed at the daily rate. Daily rental units must be returned within 24 hours of checkout time and the meter cannot exceed 8 hours or an overdue fee will be applied.
- Proof of Insurance Required – Customer is responsible for liability and physical loss or damage to the equipment. All rentals must be insured by customer; policy number, documentation must be present before equipment leaves premises.
- Fuel – Customer is responsible for all fuel consumed.
- Tire Wear – All excessive tire wear or tire damage will be charged to customer upon return.
- Service – Customer is responsible to service and maintain machine as specified on maintenance guide, including checking all fluids and grease daily and returning the equipment cleaned. Customer must repair or replace any damages incurred to machine, including glass & panels. Customer must also provide all wearable supplies, such as fuel, oil, filters, ground engaging tools (ex. Cutting edges, teeth, bits, tips, blades, etc.).
- Points, Edges, Teeth – All equipment will be shipped with 50% minimum ground engaging tools. Units not returned with same will have additional charge due.
- Repairs – Customer is responsible for any repairs resulting from lack of service, abuse or misuse. Abuse includes, but is not limited to, operating machine while low on ANY lubricant or coolant, oil pressure, excessive fuel pressure, or dirty filters. Customer is responsible for stopping operation anytime machine overheats, loses pressure or loses prime. Failure of any shutdown system does not alleviate customer’s responsibility.
- Freight – Customer has the option to pick up and return the equipment by his own facilities, by the common carrier, or by LANO EQUIPMENT, INC., if we are available. Freight will be charged from point of origin to job site with return to point of origin.
- Clean machine – a cleaning charge of $200 will be assessed if machine returns dirty.
Definition of Rental Rates
- One day rental = 8 Hours on meter
- One week rental = 7 days or 40 hours on the meter.
- One month rental = 28 days or 160 hours on the meter.
- Weekend rates are available at 11/2 times the daily rate.
- Overtime is 1/6 the daily rate.
- Rates subject to change without notice.