Looking to start a career at Lano Equipment? Apply for the following opportunities now:
- Service Technician at each of our locations Shakopee, Anoka and Loretto.
- Rental Manager at our Loretto location.
[su_button url=”https://lanoequip.com/employment-application/” style=”flat” background=”#1B7FCD” size=”8″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: pencil”]APPLY NOW [/su_button]
Lano Equipment is looking for a full time service technician to work on diesel equipment, construction equipment and compact and subcompact tractors. We are looking for a dedicated employee who has excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills and can deliver a high level of service as a mechanic for Lano Equipment and their customers.
- Diagnose and repair Bobcat, Kubota and Doosan equipment including skidsteer loaders, excavators, tractors 18hp-135hp, UTV vehicles, compaction equipment and assorted attachments both skid steer and 3pt.
- Maintain good customer records, complete work orders, work with parts department and order parts
- Convey job progress to supervisor and customer when as needed
- Interact with customers in a constructive and supportive manner
- Ability to work well as a team member and collaborate on jobs a plus
- 2-year technical degree or on the job experience in a comparable field for 5+ years
- Systems knowledge of components related to work i.e. hydraulics systems and schematics, electrical systems and schematics, fuel systems
- Own mechanics tool set
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain clean and safe work space
- Minimum physical requirements
- Push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Lift/carry up to 100 lbs.
- Lift bulky items
Lano Equipment offers you
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Life and disability insurance
- Overtime pay
- Paid holidays & Personal Time off
- Family owned and operated business
- Ongoing technical training