Warning: array_combine(): Both parameters should have an equal number of elements in /home/customer/www/lanoequip.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/includes/fields/class-gf-field-date.php on line 375
Careers with Lano Equipment
Looking to start a career at Lano Equipment? Check out our current openings.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN - ALL STORES - $2000 Signing Bonus
Job description for the Service Technician
Lano Equipment, Inc., a family owned business since 1946, is looking for full-time service technicians to work on diesel equipment, construction equipment and compact and subcompact tractors. We are looking for dedicated employees who have excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills and can deliver a high level of service as a mechanic for Lano Equipment and their customers.
Responsibilities for the Service Technician
- Diagnose and repair Bobcat, Kubota and Doosan equipment including skid steer loaders, excavators, tractors 18hp-135hp, UTV vehicles, compaction equipment and assorted attachments both skid steer and 3 point.
- Maintain good customer records, complete work orders and work with the parts department to assure parts needed for a job are complete and ordered in a timely fashion
- Convey job progress to his supervisor and customer as needed
Interact with customers in a constructive and supportive manner
Ability to work well as a team member and collaborate on open work orders
Qualifications for the Service Technician
- 2-year technical degree or on the job experience in a comparable field for 5+ years
- Systems knowledge of components related to work, i.e. hydraulics systems and schematics, electrical systems and schematics and fuel systems
- Own mechanics tool set
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Minimum physical requirements
- Push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Lift/carry up to 100 lbs.
- Lift bulky items
Lano Benefits for Service Technician
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with matchLife and disability insurance
- Overtime pay
- Paid holidays & Personal Time off
- Family owned and operated business
- Ongoing technical training
Complete this form to get started.
Lano Employment Application
Lano Equipment – Anoka
6140 Highway 10 NW
Anoka, MN 55303
Phone: (763) 323-1720
Toll Free: (888) 448-5266
Lano Equipment – Loretto
23580 Highway 55
Loretto, MN 55357
Phone: (763) 479-8200
Toll Free: (888) 479-4342
Lano Equipment – Shakopee
3021 West 133rd Street
Shakopee, MN 55379
Phone: (952) 445-6310
Toll Free: (877) 753-6100